A drink at the same time refreshing, maline and that keeps us warm in winter. Russian Tea is ideal to receive from the brand guest!
A strong and spicy Russian tea
Do you want to learn how to prepare delicious Russian tea? Well then, do not miss this recipe that is proposed in the note. 100% natural: no rare additives or powder juices. Delicious and healthy!
If you would like to give a very particular tea a try, which combines strong doses of lemon, sweet honey flavor, and also a touch of spice from the hand of cinnamon and cloves, it is time for you to discover Russian tea. Do you want to learn how to prepare it? Well, below you will find everything you need to know about it. And in a 100% natural version.
How to prepare Russian tea
Ingredients for Russian Tea
|water||A liter and a half|
|black tea||3 tablespoons|
|lemon juice squeezed||1/3 cup|
|ground cloves||1 tablespoon|
|ground cinnamon||1 tablespoon|
|Honey||To sweeten the taste|
Preparation of Russian Tea
- Heat the water. Meanwhile, in a large jug, place the squeezed lemon juice and the honey that you are going to use.
- Once the water is almost boiling, mix it with the tea, cinnamon, and cloves. Cover and let stand for five minutes before emptying the contents into the jug.
- Mix well and you will have the Russian tea ready to be drunk.
Easy and rich Russian tea recipe
Tea and powdered lemonade with orange, sugar, cinnamon, and clove drink mix. I love this spicy drink on a cold winter morning when I want something tasty and hot, but I don’t want coffee! Makes a great gift for your kitchen too! If you are concerned about calories, use an artificially sweetened orange drink mix, skip the sugar, and sweeten to taste with a sugar substitute.
Russian tea recipe ingredients
|Tea, instant, sweetened with sugar, flavored with lemon, with no added ascorbic acid, powdered||1 cup|
|Orange-flavored beverage, KRAFT, TANG Drink Mix||2 cups|
|Lemonade (3 ounces) powder||1 packet|
|Granulated sugars||2 cups|
|The ground cinnamon, cloves, ground||1/2 teaspoon|
Instructions for preparing Russian tea recipe
In a large bowl, combine the instant powdered tea, orange drink mix, lemonade powder, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves. Mix well. Store in a sealed jar.
To use, mix 3 to 4 tablespoons of the mixture with 1 cup of hot or cold water. Adjust to taste.
General Nutritional Information
101.5 calories; 0 g of protein; 26.4 g of carbohydrates; 0 mg of cholesterol; 1.6 mg of sodium. Complete nutrition.
Variants and recommended consumption
- Many make it directly using instant tea
Powdered juices, and other similar aberrations. It may not look bad, but at Innatia we prefer natural things, which are much richer and healthier.
- You can take it at any time
Although it is strong, with diverse, deep and spicy flavors, you can drink it throughout the day. It goes well for breakfast and also for after meals, as it is digestive.
- Ideal to combat health problems
This content of spices and also of the lemon, in addition to the tea, help to fight colds and to raise the defenses in general. And the addition of honey works very well.
Other spiced tea proposals
Without a doubt, the world of spicy teas really has everything to offer. You can try some of these exquisite varieties, which have characteristics, at some point, similar.
- Indian masala tea . A spectacular mix of spices, which gives a super aromatic result. In this tea there is nutmeg and cloves, for example.
- Red tea with cinnamon and cardamom . Tremendous combination that can be very good for digestion. The touch of cinnamon and cardamom go very well with the pu-erh.
- Green tea with pepper and vanilla . A hint of pepper will do great to green tea. And not to mention the vanilla that will give it depth and aroma
You will love this spicy drink on a cold winter morning when you want something tasty and hot, but you don’t want coffee! Makes a great gift for your kitchen too! If you are concerned about calories, use an artificially sweetened orange drink mix, skip the sugar, and sweeten to taste with a sugar substitute.