I love eating mushroom pasta. I feel that it is too rich a combination and it also brings back many memories of when I was a child and went to my godmother’s house.
We like pasta very much, so much so that Italian food is our favorite and we can’t wait to return to Italy to enjoy it again. This is why we try to share pasta recipes often on the blog, at least once a month. Also, they are always very successful when we publish them.
This Mushroom Pasta recipe is very simple and you don’t need many ingredients to prepare it. The tahini makes the sauce very creamy, without the need to use vegetable cream or cashews, so it is lower in fat and prepared in no time. It has been a discovery!
When it cools, it dries a bit, but you can add a little more water, lemon juice or even more tahini when you reheat it and it is very rich.
Pasta With Mushrooms
This mushroom pasta recipe is very simple, creamy, and vegan. It is made with 9 ingredients and in just 20 minutes.
Ingredients for Mushroom Pasta Recipe
|Pasta with or without gluten ( 8 oz ), we use penne||225 g|
|Chopped garlic||4 cloves|
|Chopped mushrooms||170 g ( 6 oz )|
|Tamari or soy sauce||1 tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 tablespoons|
|Water||4 – 6 tablespoons|
|Ground black pepper||1/8 teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley, chopped||Optional|
Instructions for mushroom pasta recipe
- Cook the pasta in a pot following the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, cook the garlic cloves in a pan with a little water or oil over medium-high heat for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mushrooms and soy sauce and cook for about 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are golden brown. Add more water or oil if necessary.
- Add the lemon juice, stir and cook for 1 or 2 minutes to take advantage of the juices that have stuck to the mushroom pan and to add more flavor.
- When the pasta is ready, strain it and add it to the pan, add the tahini, water and pepper, stir and cook 2 or 3 more minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with a little fresh parsley on top (optional). You can keep leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
- The amount of water can vary depending on how thick the tahini is or how thick you want the sauce. Add 4 tablespoons first, stir, and then add more until to your liking. We cast him 6.
- Add your favorite vegetables.
- The tamari or soy sauce can be substituted for salt.
- You can also add other fresh or dried herbs.
Nutrition of Mushroom Pasta Recipe:
|Serving Size||1/4 of the recipe (without the parsley)|
|Saturated fat||0.6 g|
Easy mushroom pasta Recipe
|Fettuccine or other pasta you like||150 g|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|White onion in small cubes||100 g|
|Garlic clove grated, minced, or finely chopped||1 clove|
|Mushrooms, sliced||300 g|
|heavy cream||150 ml|
|freshly grated Parmesan cheese||30 g|
|Salt and pepper||Add to taste|
- Toast the mustard seeds over low heat and then grind them using a mortar or put them on a board and use the side of a knife to crush them.
- Put olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook the mushrooms little by little. Just put enough so that they cover the bottom of the pan with a little space between them. Add salt and pepper and do not stir much so that they can brown. Take them out and continue with the rest of the mushrooms until they have all browned.
- When you’re done with the mushrooms, set them aside. Put more olive oil and cook the onion over medium-low heat until it is very soft and transparent.
- Add the thyme leaves, garlic, nutmeg, mustard and cook for a minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the mushrooms, cream and Parmesan cheese and season to taste.
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente and add it to the sauce. If the sauce has thickened too much, you can dilute it with the water in which you cooked the pasta. If the pasta is ready long before the sauce, add a little olive oil and mix so it doesn’t stick.
Mushroom Pasta recipe with white sauce
For those days when you don’t have much time, homemade pasta is always one of the best options. At RecetasGratis.net we want to help you with the task of cooking and, therefore, we present this simple mushroom pasta recipe with white sauce. Are you going to miss it? Take note of the steps and prepare a quick and delicious dish.
How to make mushrooms Pasta recipe in white sauce:
To start with the recipe for pasta with mushrooms in white sauce, first, take a pot and bring water to a boil. When it reaches the boiling point, add the pasta and cook it until it is al dente. When it’s done, drain it and save it for later.
In a deep frying pan, sauté the chopped onion together with the parsley. When the onion becomes transparent add the sliced mushrooms and let everything cook over low heat. You will need to stir it frequently to avoid burning the ingredients.
When the mushrooms and onion are done and there is almost no juice left, pour in the heavy cream and stir everything. Now you have two options, you can mix the pasta with mushrooms with the white sauce when it thickens in the same pan, or transfer the sauce when it is ready to a container so that each diner serves the amount they want.
Serve the pasta on the plates, pour a tablespoon of white sauce, sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese and a few fresh parsley leaves for decoration. As you can see, it is a pasta dish with mushrooms in a white sauce that is very simple and quick to make.
You can accompany this dish with a few pieces of breaded loin, or something lighter like a sole with orange .