Rich and aromatic, the easy to make coffee jelly recipe is an ideal summer dessert to enjoy without the need to turn on the oven . Even in the heat of this season, there is no need to give up the delicious aroma of freshly brewed coffee. This dessert is so simple and tasty that it will become a family favorite. Obviously, it is possible to replace espresso coffee with decaffeinated so that children and hypertensive people can also enjoy it. Along with its cold touch for high temperatures, coffee jelly can also be used to decorate desserts.
The use of gelatin in cooking was discovered in the early 20th century. Inexpensive, simple to prepare and adaptable to countless recipes, it is here to stay. Today, there is a whole universe behind gelatin. Complicated designs and shapes are made with it. But the recipe for easy coffee jelly does not have any complications. It is good to incorporate this dessert into your regular diet, as it helps to strengthen bones and joints. It is excellent to regain strength and improve digestion. The Japanese and Americans love this dessert. In your home surely too!
|Freshly brewed coffee||1 cup|
|Unflavored gelatin (2 sachets or 12 sheets)||14 gr|
How to make coffee jelly:
- Prepare the coffee as usual, either espresso if you want an intense flavor and aroma or an American type coffee.
- Sweeten with sugar and add a few drops of vanilla essence. Reserve.
- In a bowl, mix the cold water with the gelatin . If leaves are used, ensure that they are not overlapped, so they dissolve better.
- Join well with manual rods so that no lumps form .
- Add the sweetened and hot coffee.
- Stir everything until completely integrated.
- Pour the preparation into the desired mold, either rectangular or individual.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least four hours , so that the gelatin sets well.
- Beat the heavy cream until firm with two tablespoons of sugar and a few drops of vanilla essence.
- If a rectangular mold was used, cut the gelatin into squares.
- Serve a serving of easy coffee gelatin with a top of whipped cream. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Whipped cream can be replaced with vanilla yogurt.
This easy to make coffee jelly is so rich, you’ll be adopting it as your favorite recipe! Use molds with original designs and dazzle your family with a special dessert.