The peach is a fruit that makes us feel good, both for its color, as well as for its aroma and flavor. In addition, it is very versatile in the kitchen, as it can be used in desserts, to prepare sauces, and also as an ingredient in salads. Peach breakfast recipes are super healthy and delicious!
We know that you already wanted to try the rich flavor of peaches, so you can not miss these recipes that we bring for you. Try them all!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE PEACH
An exquisite fruit, full of life and soft to the touch is the peach. We owe this gift to the world to China and to the Arab area near Asia (such as Afghanistan) that was brought to the European continent by the Romans and, later, distributed thanks to the various conquests of America and other parts of the globe.
Various legends derive from this fruit, such as those of a Japanese hero named Momotaro, who was born from a huge peach while floating in a river.
Also in China, it is considered sacred, with mystical virtues to ensure a long life to those who consume it. Its luscious texture serves to flatter: a “peach skin” is smooth and beautiful on anyone. The Peach breakfast recipes taste amazing! Two juicy and delicious sweet fruits, Take advantage of it in season and share this delicacy of gods in various and succulent preparations with your loved ones.
PEACH BREAKFAST RECIPES BENEFITS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE
- It is highly rich in fiber, which promotes good digestion, prevents constipation, and regulates cholesterol levels.
- It contains potassium, a mineral essential to regulate blood pressure and prevent kidney stones.
- They are rich in antioxidants, which cancel out the activity of free radicals and other pollutants.
- Peaches are prized for providing 10 varieties of vitamins, especially vitamin A (ideal for taking care of eyesight) and vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system.
- Despite its sweetness, it contains very few calories and has no fat at all, making it excellent for weight management.
ARE CANNED PEACHES BAD?
Not everything can is bad. A study in the United States revealed that canned peaches contain more vitamin C than natural ones. Ultimately Peach breakfast recipes have many vitamins. Although we definitely prefer –and we recommend– to always consume what is not processed, it is a fact in favor of this product so that you can use it in your desserts.
HOW TO PEEL PEACHES EASILY
To peel the peaches in a “tris”, place them on a sky blanket canvas and dip them in boiling water. If they are maturing, it will take only 30 seconds; but if they are “hard”, leave them for a minute; Take them out and you will see that the skin comes off easily.
IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO PEEL THICK-SKINNED FRUITS?
Try doing it like this: cut a small slice from the top and another from the bottom. Place the fruit on a chopping board and then, with the help of a sharp short knife, remove the peel by cutting it from top to bottom (into vertical strips).
Best Peach Breakfast Recipes
PEACH JELLY WITH YOGURT
|Peach jelly||1 Bag|
|Peaches in syrup, chopped||4 halves|
|Unsweetened yogurt||3 cups|
- Dissolve the peach jelly in a bowl with the hot water, let it cool and pour into a screw mold. Add the chopped peaches, reserving a few for garnish. Refrigerate until gelatin sets.
- Beat the yogurt with the sugar until completely mixed.
- Pour the gelatin into the milk, incorporate and let it rest for 5 minutes to hydrate. Heat in the microwave for 15 seconds and mix. Repeat until the gelatin is completely dissolved and stir with the yogurt. Pour over the peach gelatin and refrigerate an additional 1.5 hours or until the gelatin sets. Unmold and decorate with the chopped peaches that you separated from the beginning.
PEACH JELLY WITH BLACK TEA
YOU WILL LOVE THE COMBINATION THAT THIS PEACH JELLY WITH BLACK TEA OFFERS YOU. WE TEACH YOU TO PREPARE IT EASILY.
|Black tea||4 bags|
|Gelatin powder||6 tbsp.|
|Peaches in syrup||6 halves|
- Pour the water into a pot and boil the black tea bags for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, remove the bags, add the sugar and stir well. Pour 3 tablespoons of gelatin into 1 cup of this mixture, stir and let it rest for 5 minutes to hydrate. Heat in the microwave for 15 more seconds and stir. Repeat until the gelatin has dissolved, return to the pot and mix.
- Pour into transparent cups until half and refrigerate for 1.5 hours or until the gelatin sets.
- Blend the peaches in syrup with the water until they get a liquid consistency. Transfer to a pot, heat until it begins to boil and remove from heat. Dissolve the rest of the gelatin in 1 cup of this mixture, heat in the microwave for 15 seconds and stir. Repeat until the gelatin is dissolved. Return to the pot, combine very well and let the mixture cool slightly. Once the black tea gelatin is firm, pour the peach gelatin on top and refrigerate for 2 hours or until both set. Serve and enjoy.
Who doesn’t love a delicious dessert after eating? And what better one that offers a delicious and unforgettable combination. So that you no longer imagine it, we bring you a peach jelly with black tea. It is delicious!
PEACH SALAD WITH MINT MAPLE DRESSING
START THE DIET WITH THIS RICH PEACH SALAD WITH MAPLE AND MINT DRESSING, SO RICH THAT YOU WILL TRY IT AGAIN.
|Leafless lettuce hearts||4 piece|
|Peaches, quartered, skinless||3|
|Minced mint||1 tbsp|
|Maple syrup||4 tbsp.|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp.|
- Combine the maple syrup with the lemon juice, mint, and olive oil. Reserve a moment.
- In a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients and add the dressing.
- Marinate for five minutes in the refrigerator. Plate and serve.
Salads are our great allies to take care of ourselves and eat better. If you are going to start a diet, this Peach Salad with Maple and Mint Dressing is perfect for you. Follow the step by steps to prepare it.
PEACHES IN SYRUP: HOMEMADE RECIPE
PREPARE YOURSELF SOME DELICIOUS PEACHES IN SYRUP. FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE HOMEMADE RECIPE STEP BY STEP THAT YOU WILL LOVE.
|Unripe peaches||1 kg|
- Peel the peaches, save half of the peels.
- Heat water in a large pot. When it boils, add the peaches and boil for two minutes.
- Take them out carefully, let them cool slightly and cut them in half to remove the bone. Reservation.
- In another pot heat the water. Slowly dissolve the sugar, add the peels that you reserved and lower the heat (add more water if it is too thick to start with). Continue boiling for about 10 minutes or until you notice that the syrup is the desired thickness.
- Fill the jar (s) with the peaches. Carefully pour the boiling syrup over the fruit until it reaches the edge.
- Close them and let them cool to room temperature. Refrigerate and consume within a month.
If you no longer found peaches in syrup at the supermarket, don’t worry! Here we show you a homemade recipe with which they will be excellent. Follow the step by steps to prepare them.
DON’T BE LEFT WITH THE CRAVING TO TRY A SUPER DELICIOUS PEACH PIE. TAKE NOTE OF THE RECIPE AND ENJOY ITS FLAVOR, SIMPLY UNBEATABLE.
|Peaches in syrup drained||1 cup|
|Orange zest||2 tbsp|
|Butter, melted||½ cup|
- Place the flour with the butter, salt and sugar in a food processor, mix until it becomes a consistency of wet sand.
- Add the water and mix until you create a dough. Spread the dough on a tray, cover it with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the dough in a medium pie mold, mix the peaches and orange zest, pour the mixture over the base, spread the rest of the dough and cut with letter-shaped cookie cutters and place on the peaches.
- Varnish with the melted butter and bake at 180 oC for 25 minutes.
HOMEMADE FRENCH BREAD WITH ROASTED PEACHES
WHO WANTS TO HAVE SOMETHING DELICIOUS FOR BREAKFAST? HERE WE PROPOSE THIS HOMEMADE FRENCH BREAD WITH ROASTED PEACHES. KNOW THE RECIPE!
|whole-grain bread||8 pieces|
|Peaches or nectarines, cut into wedges||8|
|Icing sugar and cinnamon powder||To decorate|
- Beat the milk and cream with the eggs. Reservation.
- Melt some butter in a skillet.
- Soak each loaf in the first mixture and brown on both sides. Repeat until finished.
- Meanwhile, grill the peaches in a skillet or grill.
- Place a portion of bread on a plate, sprinkle a little icing sugar and cinnamon on top. Serve the peaches on one side and accompany with the honey of your choice.